“Tag,” a comedy about one-time classmates who reunite for an epic game of tag that has them traversing the nation, is filming in Atlanta and needs a bunch of extras.
The comedy stars Atlanta native Ed Helms along with his “The Office” costar Rashida Jones; Jeremy Renner (also filming “The Avengers” this summer) and Jon Hamm, whose latest Atlanta-filmed movie, “Baby Driver,” is due out June 28. Also in the cast: Isla Fisher, who appeared with Hamm in locally filmed suburban spy comedy “Keeping Up With the Joneses,” and Hannibal Buress, who you can look for in locally filmed “Spider-Man: Homecoming.”
Casting folks are looking for the following:
- Servers and bartenders ages 18 to 50s, pristine and clean-cut looking, for a country-club scene. They’d like folks with actual service experience. Put “Plates” in the subject line if you have been a waiter/waitress or “bottles” in the subject line if you have tended bar. This films June 23.
- Waitstaff and busboys with a polished look. All ethnicities are welcome, and they’re targeting folks ages 18 to 40s. Put “appetizer” in the subject line if you’re a waitperson and “dessert” if you’re a busperson. This films June 26-28.
- Dining room workers. Again, polished looks and they’d like folks with catering experience. Put “catering” in the subject line. This films June 29-30.
- Grandparents. Looking for a white man and women in their 80s. Put “grandparent” in the subject line. This films June 26-28 and Aug. 2 and 8. They need to make sure you’re available all five days.
- Friends. Ladies of all ethnicities ages late 20s-early 40s. Put “besties” in the subject line. This films June 26-28 and Aug. 2 and 8. You need to be available all five days.
The email for all roles: Submissions@CatrettCasting.com